Let a bankruptcy Attorney turn your life around
Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy
If you fall behind on your debt payments, your finances can easily spiral out of control. Get your life back on track when you hire a bankruptcy attorney to help you reorganize or clear your debts. The Collier Law Firm, P.C. will prepare your bankruptcy filing petition and help you plan and schedule your payments. Meet with a talented bankruptcy lawyer today to go over your finances.
Five Things to Know About Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy
Understand what you're getting into. Here are five important things to know about bankruptcy law:
- Chapters 7 and 13 bankruptcy are the two most common types of bankruptcy filed in the United States.
- When you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you liquidate all of your nonexempt assets to pay off your debts.
- To file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you must have little or no regular income.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy is an alternative option for individuals with a regular income.
- When you file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, your property and your debts will be reorganized into a manageable payment plan.
Do you think that Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is the right option for you? Schedule a consultation today to learn how we can help you. The fee for a Chapter 7 or 13 Individual Bankruptcy initial consultation is $150.
ARAG Elite Service Award Recipient
The Collier Law Firm is pleased to be a recipient of the 2018 ARAG Elite Service Award. This award recognizes attorneys and law offices that provide outstanding service to ARAG plan members.
Our Location and Practice Specialties
Serving Cornelius and Charlotte, North Carolina
We offer individual bankruptcy (chapters 7 and 13) in the following districts:
- Western District: Mecklenburg, Gaston, Lincoln, Catawba and Iredell counties.
- Middle District: Cabarrus county.