Are you ready to get your student loans back on track?
Student Loan Consolidation
Let The Collier Law Firm teach you more about the student debt payments that eat your paychecks. Here are five reasons to consider consolidating your debts:
- It is extremely difficult to discharge student loan debt in bankruptcy.
- You can consolidate your student debt loans into one payment, instead of paying several per month.
- You can get a lower interest rate than you currently have when you consolidate your student loan debts.
- Your consolidated monthly payment will be lower than your current ones.
- You can release a cosigner from your student loan debt.
We'll work with you to find a payment plan that you can afford. There are multiple different repayment plans that you may qualify for that have the potential for lower monthly payments. Schedule a consultation to talk with us about how we can help.
ARAG Elite Service Award Recipient
The Collier Law Firm is pleased to be a recipient of the 2018 ARAG Elite Service Award. This award recognizes attorneys and law offices that provide outstanding service to ARAG plan members.
Our Location and Practice Specialties
Serving Cornelius and Charlotte, North Carolina
We proudly offer student loan consolidation services to clients in the Cornelius and Charlotte, North Carolina area.